This is your go-to spot to stay up to date on cutting edge Alzheimer’s research.
The goal of Cure Alzheimer's Fund is to cure the disease and ultimately prevent it from happening at all. So far, we’ve contributed 8.2 million dollars toward research and one example of our progress is that we have identified more than 70 genes linked to the disease…and we’re not stopping until there’s an end to Alzheimer’s.
As we make progress toward a cure, we’re dedicated to keeping you informed about the latest advances and treatments. To make sure you stay up to date, sign up for our mailing list today.
Here are a few things you can expect to find on this blog:
- Updates on the latest scientific advances in plain English – no PhD required!
- Posts from our President and CEO Tim Armour about the projects Cure Alzheimer’s is funding, like the Alzheimer’s Genome Project ™.
- Insights from the organization's founders about future directions.
- Interviews and video posts from the research teams we support, giving you an inside look at where your donations go.
- News from our researchers about the breakthroughs that are bringing us closer to a cure.
- Stories about how families and caregivers are joining in the fight for a cure.
To learn more about Alzheimer's research and the projects funded by Cure Alzheimer's Fund, please visit our website at http://CureAlz.org